Author Topic: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi  (Read 20619 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye
« Reply #15: February 13, 2019, 06:07:37 PM »
Roleplay from Kyryn Kye JeVondair[/size] [/font][/size][/size]Message sent to everyone in Paisly (4 recipients)[/size][/color] - 1 day, 17 hours, 46 minutes ago
[/size]"My...Lady..." Kyryn began with a sly smile of his own, the only defensive reaction his lizard brain to imagin to counter the sheer terror of the daimoness's cracked contenance...sarcasm. "I know not if they have anything so mundane as wealth where you are from, but I assure you, I would be beyond the means of such a one."

Humor, from a daimon? Kyryn began to think this trip would be more interesting than he'd thought...
[/color][/size]Roleplaying Event

Message sent to everyone in the vicinity of Paisly (10 recipients) - just in
Just as unnaturally as it had appeared a few days ago, the fog that had blanketed Paisly began to simply drift into the sea and vanish. Whatever had kept it there, seemed to be departing.
[/color][/size]
Kyryn flinched as the fog suddenly, mystically swept away. He'd never seen anything like it, and he blinked a few times to test his vision. After a moment, he recovered. He'd just...ignore it, for now. "Ahem, In any case, if
[/color][/size]you[/color][/size] are prepared to proceed, Lady Zuma, a D'Haran ship awaits us at the ferry port this way..." Kyryn inclined his head over his shoulder from the direction he'd come[/color]
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"