Author Topic: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi  (Read 20451 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye
« Reply #15: February 13, 2019, 06:18:11 PM »
Report from Pawl Paxwax[/size] [/font][/size][/size]Message sent to all nobles of D'Hara (14 recipients)[/size][/color] - 23 hours, 28 minutes ago
Fellow nobles,

The so called Kyomi, a Zuma daemon representative, has just arrived in Port Raviel, as if carried by mist.
I ask you that you don't interact with her (apparently of female form) and leave the discussion aspects to me. The Zuma Lord has sent Kyomi as an Emissary, to observe D'Hara further and determine if it makes sense for the Zuma to trust us enough to sign a Peace treaty.

Sir Miralion, I am not sure what happened to you in Paisly, however I can assure you and everyone within our realm, that no bowing is needed nor requested. Hopefully that you've now returned back home you will also return to your normal behavior expected from a D'Haran noble which isn't easily impressed by other creatures or beasts, no matter how impressive they may be.
We shall all stand TALL here, as proud D'Harans that we are, just as our ancestors were too, heirs to the Dragon Throne and the Tomb Isles, while representing Humanity in front of the Zuma.
And though you've taken our Lord General's words as insults, please understand that he meant no disrespect while speaking the truth: your first loyalty, just like everyone's else within D'Hara, lies to D'Hara and to me.
Also, the orders he gave aren't in any way divergent with the ones I gave you. I've requested that you invite and accompany Kyomi to Port Raviel, while the Lord General has ordered you to return to D'Hara. And at the moment you've actually successfully followed both, having returned to D'Hara while accompanying Kyomi. And for this I thank you.
I hope this clarifies any potential misunderstanding which may have appeared between the recent letters we've all exchanged.

Sir Kyryn Kye, I thank you for reporting the discussions which occurred in Paisly, as weird as they may have been. And thank you for sharing my invitation to the Zuma representative.

Now, these being said, I shall start the talks with Kyomi and will keep you all updated on how things progress.

United we are strong,
Pawl Paxwax
Dragon King of D'HaraRoyal of D'HaraDuke of RavielMargrave of Port Raviel
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"