Author Topic: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi  (Read 20663 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye
« Reply #30: February 13, 2019, 06:24:29 PM »
Report from Pawl Paxwax[/size] [/font][/size][/size]Message sent to all nobles of D'Hara (14 recipients)[/size][/color] - 23 hours, 14 minutes ago
Report from Pawl Paxwax
Message sent to all nobles in Port Raviel (5 recipients) - just in
Greetings Kyomi,

And welcome to D'Hara!

As already previously discussed with Lord Xuveziq during my visit in Nightmarch, know that the inspection to which himself and I agreed upon is welcomed.
It pleases me having you here, in Port Raviel, inside D'Hara, so that you can observe first hand how the D'Haran nobles live, judging for yourself our nature and the values we stand for.

Before we continue however, please know that humans sometime tend to act a bit strange while venturing into the Zuma regions or even while in the presence of Zuma daemons. So don't be surprised if some of my nobles will have similar symptoms with you around. Should this happen, please don't worry, as I shall instruct them to leave us alone here, so that we can continue our talks without any interruptions.

Now having said that, as it's already late and since you've traveled a long way from home, please let me show you our hospitality. Let us join for dinner, so we can talk more and get to know each other better.

Regards,
Pawl Paxwax
Dragon King of D'Hara
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"