Author Topic: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi  (Read 20576 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye
« Reply #30: February 13, 2019, 07:21:52 PM »

Roleplay from Kyryn Kye JeVondair
Message sent to all nobles in Port Raviel (6 recipients) - just in
"Annoucning...um..." The Seneschal at the door floundered, but Kyryn lent his own voice to the rescue. "Announcing Her Eminence, Envoy Kyomi, Elucidator of-" he struggled with the unpronounceable name, "the Zuma." He finished somewhat smoothly. He'd made it all up of course. He had not had the time to instruct the daimoness in formal etiquette, much less inquire as to her titles! But he did the best he could. "She has arrived at the express invitation of his Royal Majesty Pawl, Dragon King of D'Hara, Duke of Raviel and Master of the Tomb Isles."

Kyryn's voice boomed with practiced confidence across the throne room. This, at least, was his element. And all he had to do was get through it without either of the most powerful beings in this little corner of the world deciding that they'd rather have his head than his services. All he had to do was get through this without either of them causing a major diplomatic incident and taking the blame out on one Kyryn Kye JeVondair. So, kyryn thought to himself, it falls to me to make sure she doesn't...mistake anything. I'm supposed to be her guide, after-all. i suppose that means social as well as geographical....

At that Kyryn bowed. As he did, he applied a slight pressure on Kyomi's hand indicating that she should step forward.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"