Author Topic: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi  (Read 20471 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi
« Reply #45: March 06, 2019, 11:48:48 PM »
Roleplay from Pawl Paxwax[/size] [/font][/size][/size]Message sent to all nobles in Port Raviel (3 recipients)[/size][/color] - 1 day, 2 hours, 58 minutes ago
Pawl was carefully listening to Kyomi talk, while slowly drinking from his cup. He always was a patient man, so the Daimoness was interesting for him to analyze, even amusing to some extent, especially as she had the form of a child now.

"Kyomi", Pawl replied with a strong voice, "Investigation it is then, though the word itself has some negative connotations here and I don't believe D'Hara is guilty of anything yet when it comes to dealing with the Zuma" he concluded. "But if you have a different opinion, I am more than welcomed to hear it out."

Then Pawl addressed her question: "You ask an interesting question Kyomi, what makes me a Dragon King. It is a title, meaning that whoever sits on the Dragon Throne of D'Hara, will be called like this. It symbolizes the authority invested in the respective person, in this case myself, as the person in charge with leading all D'Hara and its people. Why Dragon, you ask? Well, according to D'Hara's somehow long forgotten history, it is said that the isles here on which we live, also called the Tomb Isles, were a refuge place for Dragons and also a burial site. Some myths also say that the D'Harans were able to communicate and coexist in harmony with the Dragons, though no official records exist anymore. The Dragon has always been representative for D'Hara and its culture, so it is a symbol deeply rooted in our heart and mind. To some extent, I think you can actually draw a comparison between the D'Harans and the Zuma, as both cultures are connected to Dragons."

Then Pawl stopped for a second, paused, and continued: "I like to believe that I have inside me the strength our ancestors had, the strength of a Dragon. But not only that, even more, also their honor, courage and nobility. In time, given the circumstances, I like to think that we can learn more from one another, while showing that the Zuma can trust D'Hara and its people."
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"