Author Topic: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi  (Read 20249 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi
« Reply #45: March 06, 2019, 11:49:00 PM »
Roleplay from Yh'gh'th[/size] [/font][/size][/size]Message sent to everyone in Port Raviel (4 recipients)[/size][/color] - 23 hours, 37 minutes ago
Kyomi chewed over her food and his words, or maybe just her food, for several awkward seconds, offering neither recognition that Pawl had been heard or that she was going to respond, before swallowing and offering input.

"Not a dragon then." She stated with some disappointment, "And misconceptions."

With that, Kyomi leaned back in her chair, a feat of some degree given the 40 or so degrees back it went without her feet actually touching the ground or the chair falling over, before looking at the ceiling for a few moments.

"I do not know if they are for me to clear up," she eventually followed, the chair leaning forward and returning to a normal position, "but I guess the visit has at least been amusing thus far, so one shall do no harm."

Reaching for one of the fruit on the table, Kyomi began, "While you may not like this being termed an investigation, I say it is such because that was how it was told to me. By doing so, I ensure that I am making clear my position here, not as a guest as I would otherwise be, but as one who is evaluating you."

"Before we conclude our meal and meeting though, I am curious. If either of you could have an answer to a question, what would the question you ask be?"
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"