Author Topic: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi  (Read 20665 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi
« Reply #45: March 09, 2019, 02:10:14 PM »
Roleplay from Yh'gh'th[/size] [/font][/size][/size]Message sent to everyone in Port Raviel (4 recipients)[/size][/color] - 1 day, 5 hours, 58 minutes ago
"I am unsure I am what you call a daimon," Kyomi replied following a couple seconds of thought after his question, "though the Zuma do not seem to noticeably differentiate my presence any from that of the late Xo'ok, or even of that of Xuveziq."

"In regards to the 'Daimon Rulers of the Zuma', I cannot say what their purpose is or why they came here, as I was not paying attention when it happened. It is possible a different me was, or that I will be there in my future, but simply the me you see before you does not have a recollection of it."

She realized after a moment that this wasn't an answer, not that she had promised one, so added, "If I had to guess, I'd say many of them are simply here because the Zuma asked, however it is that one asks a being to breach the planes of existence. I do not imagine it was an easy feat for them."

"How about you, Ky?" Her focus swapping from the Not-Actually-A-Dragon King to her would be chauffeur, "A question, before bed?"
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"