Author Topic: Small Realm Mergers - The Last City Problem  (Read 2554 times)

Qureshima1

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Small Realm Mergers - The Last City Problem
« Topic Start: February 16, 2019, 06:40:05 PM »
Hello Players / Developers.

Now that BM rules allow the friendly mergers of small realms, I'd like to know if the game mechanics allow any way to do this without using force and going to war. Normal regions can defect or be transferred by ruler transfer, but I think there are restrictions on transferring or defecting the last [capital?] city.

So I've seen in the past in Far East that some realms managed to merge with little fuss. Is there any way to do this without going to war?

Possibilities I know of:

2. Defection to the merging realm by the region lord. Will this work on the last city?

2. Ruler transfer. Will this work on the last city?

3. Buy the last city through corruption.  Will this work on the last city?

Some players seem to have a lot more knowledge of the game mechanics than others and if there is anyone who knows how to transfer the last city without taking it by force, then I would appreciate the information.

Thanks

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Small Realm Mergers - The Last City Problem
« Reply #1: February 16, 2019, 07:01:17 PM »
There is not a player mechanic for that. One cannot change allegiance of the last city, region, or duchy. I do not believe ruler exchange would work for the last region. One cannot buy the capital region or the regions bordering the capital region.

Delvin or I can facilitate the last region and associated nobility of that realm transferring over, once the players have moved the rest of the regions over. It does depend upon the numbers of nobles in each realm, the rulers, and the broader assents in the merging realm. Please have the two rulers get in contact with us.

Qureshima1

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: February 16, 2019, 07:34:06 PM »
How can we contact you exactly to do the transfer? I'd prefer to do it privately rather than in an open forum. The realms affected are in Dwilight so who should we contact in Dwilight?

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: February 16, 2019, 08:43:04 PM »
Discord, forum private messages, or the community at battlemaster.org email should work.