Author Topic: Scout from map  (Read 10276 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Scout from map
« Reply #30: March 17, 2019, 06:11:11 PM »
I read other day thread similar to idea I had, was doing the researching. Everyone like the idea.

From seven years in the past.

With the people saying "I wish I am dev, can help". The same people still here saying "I wish I am dev, can help"

For seven years, could learn to help. But they do not, I think, so much.

THIS is what I do not like.

If my idea is good, if my idea is bad - I *shrug*. But I do not like the only negative all the time talkers.

Already I ask about the volunteering to Vita. I will volunteer for where ever the need is.

YES! I am the new player, only 3 weeks in the game, and already I ask "How can I help"

This is more I think than many talkers who are here only talking for the 20 years

Hold one mate.

A lot of people want to help. A lot of people do in various ways.

But a lot of people would offer their help in a blink of an eye if they could provide something useful.
Learning to code is not something all people are open to in sparetime. And that is alright, pretty normal thing.

Don't judge people for playing a game and just occasionally logging a feature request idea instead of offering to code it for us 'because they could have learnt it in the past 20 years'. That logic just doesn't add up.

We appreciate your efforts on proposing new stuff. Hell, new players are an absolutely important source to help us know what could keep newbies around and what not.

But please keep it civil.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)