Author Topic: Feature Request Guidelines  (Read 4283 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Feature Request Guidelines
« Topic Start: March 01, 2019, 03:24:05 PM »

I'm not opposed to making more effort to bring major changes to forum for feedback, but thats not the same as overly bureaucratic policies like requiring every single item to be discussed on forum before approval.

The reason I am so upset is because, overnight, dukes now need FIFTEEN knights in their duchy to seceded. That changes a LOT.

Tweaks are one thing, but changes that with more wide-sweeping consequences for how the game is changed should not  just be dropped on us like it was yesterday. There should have been some sort of announcement somewhere and there was not. It may not have effected everyone like it did me, but it straight up ruined IRL months of planning and effort that, had I know the game mechanics were changing, I wouldnt have wasted all that time and energy on. Usually the roadmap announcements had this covered, yesterday it did not and that's the issue I'd like to see addressed.

For major changes like that, leaving the information buried in the bug tracker is insufficient. Even less players go there than the forums. If you want to use the discord, fine, but post it somewhere that doesn't get 50 new messages in an hour. This is hardly an "overly bureaucratic" request.

"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"