Author Topic: 15 Nobles! 15!!!!  (Read 17594 times)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: 15 Nobles! 15!!!!
« Reply #15: March 07, 2019, 12:18:48 AM »
Although I hate the idea of having a hard limit on 15 chars required to create a realm, I think this is going toward the right direction.

To be honest, realms just don't function under 15. Heck even that isn't enough to have an 'active' realm. You probably want at least 20.

What I do not like is while the game now is encouraging people to merge realms, the old mechanics that punish large realms(basic tax rate) is still in place. Can we at least have that removed now that we have all these limits like 1.7 density limit and so on?

I think people should just try to form realms of 20+ nobles. 30 would be even better than 20. But from seeing what happened on 4th War Island, going over 40 seems to be too hard on people. People aren't used to hyperactivity. So I'd say the sweet spot is 20~39 area.

I must confess while all these changes are implemented to improve the density, there haven't really been that many changes to make the game more fun. There has been too much focus on how to increase retention rate by increasing density and so on but with more limits being added, you probably want to think about making the game more interesting and fun. You can add more limits but with each limit being added, the game does become less flexible.