Author Topic: 15 Nobles! 15!!!!  (Read 17928 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: 15 Nobles! 15!!!!
« Reply #15: March 07, 2019, 01:25:04 AM »
Morek was not plenty active. It had a short lived span of activity that died out rather quickly. I left the realm a little while back so I can't comment on it now but I'm betting it isn't really any better. If it was more active then I would have stayed longer. Main point being though, don't take a couple weeks as evidence that the small realm wasn't quiet. You joined at the peak of the tension with Arnor and instigated a decent amount of conversation through protests. It didn't take long for the Arnor situation to cool and then for the realm to return to very few messages. Should also note that the realm had 9 nobles when you were there and not 5.

Well as another example, every knight in Obsidian Islands has just turned out to help Perdan fight the entire North. Seems to me their getting to see plenty of action. I'm not saying there aren't major drawbacks I'm just saying the game isn't completely ruined, and there's always a chance for a realm to become rejuvenated through a new influx of players. Alternatively, the realm will tend to die out on it's own as happened with HD.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:29:13 AM by pcw27 »