Author Topic: 15 Nobles! 15!!!!  (Read 17926 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: 15 Nobles! 15!!!!
« Reply #30: March 07, 2019, 01:51:52 PM »
There should be an exemption.  If a Duke is banned they should have the opportunity to secede no matter what.

That would open up a glaringly obvious loophole: want to found a new realm? Still on good terms with your government? That's OK, have them ban you anyway!

As for the 15 nobles I think 10 might have been a fairer number.  Astrum was founded by 5 or 6 nobles trecking through winter and fighting the hordes to make it to Libidized.

There's a big difference between letting people found arbitrary-sized realms when the overall playerbase is healthy, and letting people found arbitrary-sized realms when the average realm size is below 20 and there are issues with finding a decent, interesting, and interactive realm wherever you go.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan