Author Topic: 1 Ruler Per account  (Read 15232 times)

Abstract

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Ruler Per account
« Topic Start: March 13, 2019, 11:30:35 PM »
Also I have this thought - everywhere is "we are game for play together". But I see these generals never play together. Always is one person say everything. I play in one realm, I ask - "Why never the marshal tell me orders? Only sponsor who is also vice marshal"

So now this one players wants do EVERYTHING, but of course this is too big job, so many players forgotten with no idea what to do.

I think you want group play, first make power people learn how make group play.

Also, maybe PolarRaven shows more about other thing I asked - why so many people want make own realm? Even in small realm, no one want to take positions. Why make worse with own realm?

It usually works like this: a military council discusses strategies for the war, the general decides what to do in the grand scheme of things (e.g. which regions to target or a vague looting run), the marshal decides how to execute this plan (e.g. when to move where, what are the line settings), and the vice-marshal is there in case the marshal is wounded or is unable to give the orders (maybe the player is busy with life that day/week.)

There can be variations to this but generally this is how it works. As you can see, it isn't one person doing everything but a team of players. Want to get involved in the process? Make some plans yourself and send them to the realm or military council.