Author Topic: 1 Ruler Per account  (Read 15212 times)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Ruler Per account
« Reply #15: March 14, 2019, 12:07:44 AM »
That is the ideal that we wanted back when we said Generals shouldn't send orders to the army. In most realms I have been a part of General dictate every aspect of the war. There may or may not be a council that discuss matters but the General sends out all orders for movement, refit and the like. The marshals only job is formations, pretending you are in a realm that uses them. Otherwise the General orders also include all required line settings.

In Luria, I generally only send marshals (or the military council) what I want armies to get done for the coming week. It has worked quite well so far. The only time when I actually directly ordered armies was when marshals wanted me to do it to reduce confusion of having the same order across 2 armies. But for about 3 or 4 months, we've managed to maintain a system of general only ordering marshals and marshals ordering TLs directly. So I'd say, it is entirely doable. But you need to find active marshals which is quite a challenge these days with reduce players.