Author Topic: 1 Ruler Per account  (Read 15230 times)

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Ruler Per account
« Reply #15: March 16, 2019, 12:23:34 AM »
Tom speaks wise words.

It absolutely MUST be player driven. The players have plenty of resources at their disposal. They can protest gov members out, they can organize rebellions, Dukes can cede (although more difficult with the 15 noble min, but they can still change their duchy allegiance to another realm).

This whole discussion bothers me a little bit. I do not like being a ruler. In fact, it is probably my most disliked position. Yet, I find myself continually taking up the position because of lack of interested candidates. And then I see people complaining about players having more than one ruler character.

Seriously?

It isn't a conspiracy. It is a handful of people trying to keep the game from completely stagnating.

These same people who are complaining are the same people who just log in and click orders and log out. If you can't even put in some effort to being a Knight, how do you think you will be successful at being a ruler and making an entire realm interesting?

These people need to stop complaining and actually start contributing to the game.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.