Author Topic: Current Capability: Tournament Region Stat Boost  (Read 1554 times)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Title: Tournament Region Stat Boost

Summary: Holding a tournament boosts the stats of the region that is hosting the tournament. Since nobles are visiting the region from across the continent, it would work like tourism. More nobles in the same place would encourage more spending which in return help the local economy.

Details: Depending on the number of participants, the region gets production and morale boost for the duration of the tournament and maybe additional few days afterward

Benefits: Will encourage people to host tournaments more often. Since the region stat boost depends on the number of participants, that will encourage people to make their tournaments more attractive by increasing the prize pool.

Possible Downsides/Exploits: People might host too many tournaments.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 09:37:01 AM by Wimpie »

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament Region Stat Boost
« Reply #1: March 24, 2019, 12:20:35 AM »
Already true.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament Region Stat Boost
« Reply #2: March 24, 2019, 12:32:22 AM »
Already true.

Oh I didn't know that XD. Probably because I've only hosted a tournament once and didn't really check the stats while I was holding it. Good to know.