Author Topic: make adventurer share invetigate region more easy  (Read 1945 times)

Ocean Yong Kiran

• Knight
    • View Profile
Title:
make adventurer share invetigate more easy

Summary:
when investigating region for monsters, make results a report like scouting report

Details:
as above; clicking "investigate" makes a report that can be shared as message to other adventurers

from reading, it seems important for adventurers to work as team. this is important information for telling others and should be easy

Benefits:
easier to share with others
can now look and remember what report said if not enough time

Possible Downsides/Exploits:
?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
It has been deliberately made manual to discourage nobles from attempting to use adventurers as scouts in wartime.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Ocean Yong Kiran

• Knight
    • View Profile
why do nobles want to know about monster hunting?

why does making more clicks stop this?

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
why do nobles want to know about monster hunting?

why does making more clicks stop this?

I think Delvin misunderstood the 'investigating' for investigating a region (like scoutin a region) as adventurers.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Yes, I did. Sorry about that. The dangers of using the same term for two distinct (but closely related) actions.

That's worth thinking about. It would go well with the revamped hunt system.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan