Author Topic: Sydgard  (Read 12313 times)

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
Sydgard
« Topic Start: April 28, 2019, 10:30:47 PM »
Sydgard is sooo fun! It reminds me a lot of when I first joined BM.

Shout out to fellow Sydgardians!

PS. I guess you can call it a recruitment thread? Or discussion thread? Syd has zero threads so this one is the first.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sydgard
« Reply #1: April 29, 2019, 12:28:31 AM »
Really? Interesting. If Redhaven stays boring, I might travel south to join this Sydgard.

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 01, 2019, 08:17:32 AM »
Is the realm I founded, Minas Nova still around?
I remember naming it
Warchief family

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 01, 2019, 10:47:37 AM »
I remember naming it
Minas Nova fell a couple of months ago. Discord is probably the best place to get the blow by blow, but there is an accounting here:http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Perleone#War_of_Deklan.27s_Folly
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 01, 2019, 10:47:46 AM »
I remember naming it

Minas Nova died recently. Sydgard's old name is Alara.

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: June 06, 2019, 07:08:18 AM »
Rip Minas Nova...
Ok so what happened to Xavax btw
Warchief family

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: June 06, 2019, 08:46:55 AM »
Oh, we're still around.
------
qui audet vincit

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: June 06, 2019, 10:30:01 AM »
Rip Minas Nova...
Ok so what happened to Xavax btw
GX was destroyed in September '17. Whats left of the Xavax nobility are hiding out in Eponllyn these days  ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 07, 2019, 08:10:37 AM »
That's Greater Eponllyn to you, dear sir.  ;D
------
qui audet vincit

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: June 11, 2019, 01:20:05 PM »
GX was destroyed in September '17. Whats left of the Xavax nobility are hiding out in Eponllyn these days  ;D
o.o how did it die
I remember myself being entrenched in a long long war with Xavax, Selenia held on for so long...
Warchief family

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: June 11, 2019, 11:21:23 PM »
o.o how did it die
I remember myself being entrenched in a long long war with Xavax, Selenia held on for so long...
While they were being pushed back for a while, GX's fate was pretty much sealed when Crownguard, the lord of Isadril flipped control of the city to Vix in July '17, following some internal disagreements in GX. Within a month, GX was pushed back to Xavax city, and instead of a last stand for Xavax city a la First Oligarch, Selenia's group headed north and made a deal with Sirion to take over Oligarch City for a new realm, Redhaven.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: June 16, 2019, 07:51:44 AM »
While they were being pushed back for a while, GX's fate was pretty much sealed when Crownguard, the lord of Isadril flipped control of the city to Vix in July '17, following some internal disagreements in GX. Within a month, GX was pushed back to Xavax city, and instead of a last stand for Xavax city a la First Oligarch, Selenia's group headed north and made a deal with Sirion to take over Oligarch City for a new realm, Redhaven.

There was no internal disagreement. Crownguard just didn't want to lose his city, and figured the best way of keeping it was to turn traitor.  >:(
------
qui audet vincit

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: June 27, 2019, 12:04:44 PM »
O... I see
Warchief family