Author Topic: Commoner Questions  (Read 9737 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Commoner Questions
« Reply #15: May 04, 2019, 07:31:12 AM »
Vahanian's interpretation of the punishment Rania leveled was incorrect from the start. Antonia's was correct.

The relevant portion of the RP in question, which Dustole admitted he did not bother to read, features Rania announcing Stheno as her daughter and heir (lowercase) as a mere introduction to Obian high society. I used the word heir to indicate that, being so named and claimed, no one would miss the drama of the scenes that followed. I did say that she was going to become a knight, however, I knew how the story would end. Some of the participating nobles were already aware, of course, but this was not for their benefit. Rather, I was and am firmly establishing lore for a current, longstanding BM narrative project that remains ongoing.

In short, Rania never said Stheno would inherit her titles/power/legacy, etc. Nor did Rania ever say Zebidiah was no longer a noble or a knight. Also, the main evidence Zeb/Dusty used throughout were the family records that "proved" Stheno was a commoner. No, they "proved" Stheno started a life of adventure. Its semantics, yes, but apparently this entire matter started with semantics.

I have the entire RPs saved, if he'd care to read them now. They began in March.

"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"