Author Topic: Alliance Size Restrictions Discussion  (Read 10635 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Alliance Size Restrictions Discussion
« Reply #15: June 07, 2019, 09:36:37 PM »
I know that it is unlikely to ever happen, but what if one realm manages to hold over the 1/3rd limit?
They could have no allies for starters, but would they be expected to hand off or rogue some of their regions?

By itself, that would not be sufficient to result in any admin measures against them. If they were actively using their size to stifle interesting interaction or conflict on the continent—or we saw (either through explicit reports or our own investigation) a very clear pattern of other interaction being stifled simply through fear of them, even if they weren't doing it deliberately—then we would probably start trying to talk to their leadership about what could be done to make things more interesting and dynamic. Giving up regions certainly would not be the only thing on the table in such a discussion.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan