Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 52202 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #120: December 30, 2019, 10:28:13 AM »
Welcome, welcome. Glad you're here. Got another string of Rp's for you. It begins with the one just below. Not written by me but the player of Alyssa. Its one of those strings yes but I won't spoil too much.

Roleplay from Alyssa Kingsley

"A knight to see you my lady." Gareth said, still clearly nervous from his first day on guard duty.  He was about her age possibly a little older, and his hook nose and droopy eyes gave him a look of feebleness.  Still she would not underestimate him.  She had been surprised in the past, meekness hiding great strength and a warrior's spirit.  And Perdan is a realm of warriors.

Alyssa sighed. "Which knight?" she asked wearily.  It had been her fifth meeting that day and she was frankly tired.  Gareth leaned back out of the door and called down the stairs.

"Which one?" He yelled as Alyssa shook her head.  A muffled call back came from below she could not make out and Gareth leaned back in the door way.

"Some knight called Sir Nemean."

Alyssa paused.  "Bring him in." she said curtly.  She stood at her desk, with her hands behind her back at ease when Sir Nemean entered the room.  He wore a neutral expression she could not read.  Not that she could ever read him. 

"Sir Nemean.  You received my letter?" She asked hoping she did not sound too cold.

He nodded.

"So you wished to speak to me of its contents.  Very well." She said, sitting back down and motioning to the chair on the other side of the desk. She took a deep breath.  "Then let us speak."