Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 52180 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #120: December 30, 2019, 10:28:58 AM »
My reply.

A Tower to Climb

"Sir Nemean.  You received my letter?" She asked hoping she did not sound too cold. He nodded."So you wished to speak to me of its contents.  Very well." She said, sitting back down and motioning to the chair on the other side of the desk. She took a deep breath. "Then let us speak." ~Alyssa Kingsley

The half mantle whipped from his left shoulder like a banner taut in the wind, as he ascended the steps of the tower and stood in the doorway. He didn't give much for the room. Instead he tried to carefully take a first step towards the table. Stones somewhat uneven but after that first step, he no longer cared. His left arm firmly in a sling, tight to his body.

With his free hand he pulled out the proffered chair and took his time to sit down into it. Deliberately shifting his weight and making sure he sat comfortably.  Blueberry-bush green eyes perused the contents of the Imperatrix's table. Letters, mostly scattered over a map. A writing box of well worked wood. The clipped feather of a goose, almost hidden in the curling roll of a parchment. Nemean wet his lips and with discernible discomfort pulled his gloves off. Particularly the right one gave him trouble.

Once done, he threw them on the desk with a laconic toss. ''Was that all you wanted to say?'' He canted his head and leaned back into his seat.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 10:33:37 AM by Renodin »