Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 52207 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #120: December 30, 2019, 10:30:57 AM »
All credit due to the writer, and excellent writer in my opinion.

Roleplay from Alyssa Kingsley

/All I wanted to say?/ She thought to herself, feeling a tinge of annoyance at the man's casually flippant attitude. /You came to me!/

But she did not voice her thoughts, instead pinching her the bridge of her nose in frustration. "That depends, Sir Nemean." She began, looking back at him "A great deal, on what you wish to speak of." She continued as gently as she could. "It was yourself Sir who arranged this meeting. I have explained myself in my letter, and as I wrote you are free to visit me if you wished to speak of it further. You have come, and I am here."

She sighed futilely, before continuing "I truly do want the air between us to be clear Sir. We have wounded each other, and that will not do. We are both knights and as such should be above the pettiness we have both shown to the other. And we are both Perdan. Our foe is not each other but those false knights who burn our crops and slaughter our people. So please Sir. If there is something I can do to help you feel at ease, please tell me so that we can forgive one another and put this distraction behind us."

She looked at him exasperated and weary, both from little sleep and the difficulty of the man before her.