Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 51409 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #150: December 30, 2019, 11:16:09 AM »

Roleplay from Vesceries Silverblade

Stands in the ranks as the camps begin to break and the armies begin to migrate due to the new Marshall's orders. Holding the new helmet with the black plume, under his arm he awaited a moment to approach Nemean JeVondair. As an opening presented himself he stepped forward.

"Marshal JeVondair,

Leave to speak Ser."

Vesceries waited patiently to await his permission, resuming when given (if given).

"I've just come from Perdan City and my units are in good order, I ask leave to remain here in Brive for a bit longer to assist Earl Myrkwood's small folk in their repairs."

Standing at attention he awaited response from the Marshal.

-=-=-=-

my reply:

Turning to face Vesceries he took a moment consider the request. Nemean straightened his back as he delivered his response. ''Lord Derrik will be joining us in Perdan City. You nor your men can accomplish anything further in Brive. All has been done for the current inhabitants. More would have to move in before anything else can be undertaken.'' After giving the explanation he looked the man over and decided on a neutral deliver: ''Your request is denied. Head for the capital.''

-=-=-=-

Roleplay from Vesceries Silverblade

*Nods stiffly, saluting the  Marshal Nemean JeVondair*

"Understood, I will move out immediately!" with a bow, Vesceries turned and began to organize his unit for travel.