Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 51789 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #150: December 30, 2019, 11:26:03 AM »

Roleplay from Christopher Stewart

Dockside Drinks

Christopher walked over to the two noblemen at the bar, acknowledging both of them. Answering the Marshal first, he said "It has been difficult at times for me to find myself included in important undertakings of the realm. I found myself an outsider, but warmly welcomed upon arriving here. I have feared that I wouldn't be accepted being that I once served Shadowdale. It simply is very humbling to not be questioned about my beginnings as a noble; it's as if I still hold guilt in some way about the north. I believe that feeling will dampen as time goes by, but for now, it pains me at times."

He turned to Sir MacArbin and, with a smile, said "Aye, Sir! I believe forging a friendship is as important as forging a fine sword, don't you think?"

He noticed Vice Marshal V'Orlan and raised his ale to the man. "Vice Marshal, welcome. Keep your coin as the first ale is mine to give."

-=-=-=-

Roleplay from Kenneth MacArbin

Dockside Drinks

Kenneth gave Christopher a somewhat pained grin.

"Ah, the delight of actions in the past that are at odds with what we now stand for.  That one I know a little too well.  You will have no judgment from me, my friend, and I think you are correct that forging of friendships is just as critical as forging of swords.  I had never thought of it that way, but the parallels are...Apt.

-=-=-=-

Roleplay from Rogos V'Orlan

Dockside Drinks

Rogos sat at the bar, stool creaking ominously as it adjusted to his weight, "Dragon's Decree please, goodman." The bartender placed a silver flagon on the polished counter which have the Noble a moment's pause.

This place really is up to Nemean's taste. A silver flagon? ...I must get one.

"Have faith Ser Kenneth, our history is not yet done, and the ground will drink more blood before the year is up. You will get your glory, and sooner than you might like."

"Vice Marshal, welcome. Keep your coin as the first ale is mine to give." Ser Christopher spoke, and Ser Rogos shook his head, a mischievous smile on his face, "I fear you must take the second round friend, for this first round is rightfully Marshal Nemean's," he grabbed the Prince's shoulder and jostled him playfully, "To celebrate 'is new duties and responsibilities in looking after all those under his command."

His voice took a stern note and his brows furrowed in disappointment, "Now! You two get drinks in your hands, I was the last one here and the second with a mug, you two need to pick up the pace." His mouth betrayed him as he stifled a laugh with a smile. "Barkeep! Whatever it is our vigilant Marshal Nemean is having, will be good enough for both these noble Sers, two more glasses if you'd please."

Rogos raised his flagon, "To Marshal Nemean! Prince of Perdan! À Perdana!