Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 51565 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #15: June 05, 2019, 09:38:36 PM »

Roleplay from Guldor D'Espana

Guldor lifted an eyebrow again. Not the response he was expecting to get, that for sure. He was expecting Nemean to either double down or suffer great embarrassment as he was forced to withdraw his words in fear for punishment, but the young man had done neither of those. He could see regret in his eyes, yes, but no fear, only respect and a desire to prove he was up to the high standards set for him throughout his entire life by both tutors and Selenia alike.

His eyes softened a little and he relaxed his pressure on Nemean somewhat, unexpectedly pleased by his answer. Memories of his own youth years came to him, of the many stupidities he had said and done in pursuit of the same that Nemean was seeking now. Honor. Glory. Fame.

A name for himself.

Guldor nodded slightly before answering.

"Yes, it was foolish of  you, but I would be the fool here if I did not let it go with your recent change of attitude. You are very young, and still learning. Do you want stories of old, Sir Nemean? I will make you earn them. Ride with me to the battle at the earliest chance we have and, if you make it through, I will honor you with a story. Do it again, and you shall receive a second one, and the same goes for the third. Prove to me that you live up to your family name, and together with my respect you will earn the right of asking me for tales of old."

At the mention of Selenia, he nodded again.

"Have you ever seen her charge into battle, Duke Blint at her right and Arbiter ka Habb at her left? Of course you have not. She is a magnificent sight to behold, Sir Nemean, and you shall soon find yourself understanding why we the Xavax would follow her to the gates of Hell at back at her mere command. About Hogni, I know much less, I must confess. I rarely partake in the court environment."