Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 51522 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #15: June 05, 2019, 09:41:26 PM »

Roleplay from Daeron Vurkow

Seeing Hogni wandering to and throw between the different camps had began to make Daeron nervous. Him being his responsibility and making sure that he finds his brother gave the gaze of Selenia an omnipresent manifestation, for he knew everything will be told to her by Hogni if he made any misstep.

So to calm this anxiety he went looking for The Capitan to find and bring Neman back to the Vurkow camp. When he found The Capitan eyeing two groups either side of a trench, two members in particular. One was a rather stocky bald man nursing a broken nose, the other was a man with a black eye who was diverting his attention between playing with a deck of cards and the other group.

"Capitan! I need you to find a Sir Neman Jevondair, should have a gold lion on a black shield. When you do bring him back here it is an important matter for the realm." As he was giving this order The Capitan was still watching the two groups before slowly turning his head towards Daeron. His distinct peppiness was unusually absent from his voice in his response.

"Aye Sir. Any request for what I should say when I find him?" Daeron was already walking away to plan the troops march; shouting over his shoulder.

"Just say I sent you on Hogni's behalf, bring him back kicking and screaming if you have to!"

As Daeron passed from view The Capitan hesitantly moved away from the gathering before turning towards the mass of tents for the rest of the army.