Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 50631 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #15: June 05, 2019, 09:42:18 PM »

Roleplay from Guldor D'Espana

Guldor observed the solemn nod from the much younger man, and wondered what was he thinking when confronted with the perspective to fight in order to earn his reward. Such was the way of the Xavax, it had always been, it would always be. Nothing is gifted to the warrior elite of the East Continent. everything must be gained through dedicated service and, usually, oceans of sweat, tears and blood.

Still, the matter seemed settled, and Nemean had passed his first test, the first of the countless ones awaiting for him in his near future. His family name foretold the early days of a legend in the making, with the potential to change the entire course of politics and warfare on a continental scale. If Nemean would rise to that bar, it still remained to be seen. Most likely not, of course, but he would keep an eye on the lad regardless. He had promised him tales, after all, and a young enthusiastic high noble sounded like a more interesting audience than a bunch of commoner soldiers, let alone a faceless mass of minor nobility and wealthy traders.

Guldor looked around the campsite, obviously rushedly organized by a very inexperienced batch of fresh recruits. The thought of helping Nemean to organize it died before even being born, and he simply surveilled the area with a slightly displeased look on his face. He then looked at Nemean again, and with a simple gesture of the head signalled the camp around them.

"It would seem I have caught you busy unpacking, Sir Nemean. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, and I look forward to seeing your first battle. Come to me once you have earned your first tale. I will make sure to deliver then."