Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 51417 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #15: June 05, 2019, 09:42:54 PM »

Roleplay from Andross Blint

Andross and his captain had been moving through the tents and shops of merchants when he heard the exchange between the tar merchant and Nemean. He picked up an apple and leaned against a tent pole a good distance away and watched with curiosity as the merchant blundered his way through the exchange, and Nemean did a rather decent job of not stabbing the man in the throat.

At the challenge of calling Nemean a "lordling" Friedrich, Andross's captain stepped forward. Ever the one to demand respect be shown where it was due, he was ready to charge the merchant. Andross grabbed his captain's arm and muttered "Let it play.."

Friedrich stepped back, but Andross could feel him seething. After Nemean left with a captain, Andross entered the man's shop. Friedrich stood outside, to ensure the conversation would not be interrupted.

The merchant turned as Andross entered and bowed his head, "Greetings, mi' lord, how may I be of service?" Andross looked around the shop before stepping forward, towards the man and saying "You know who I am?" The man nodded and said "Aye, you're the Duke of Blades." Andross nodded and said "Your last customer, you know him?" The merchant started getting a bit nervous and shook his head "Not at first, mi'lord, but after hearing his name I know of his family." Andross stepped closer, he was nearly nose to nose with the merchant and said "The boy's mother was very dear to me, that makes the boy dear to me. Disrespect him again, and I promise you, you'll learn why I hold the throne of Blades." The man began sputtering a bit "of...Of...C...c...c....course.. my'l.. mi'lord."

Andross slapped gold on the counter and said "Tend to his unit and mine." The merchant bowed his head and said "At once mi'lord." Andross left the shop and disappeared among the throng of people.