Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 51479 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #15: June 10, 2019, 04:07:28 PM »

Roleplay from Guldor D'Espana

Guldor sat down for a little while in the middle of his supervision of the preparations for the march of his Black Whistlers, which he intended to take to Troyes to follow his Talon's example. In his hand was a letter from the young knight Nemean, which he had been looking at and rereading every once in a while for the past day.

Letter from Nemean JeVondair Renodin

Message sent to all nobles of Eponllyn (28 recipients) - 1 day, 6 hours, 25 minutes ago

Venerable Guldor,

Old men take interest in that which they have lost but wish.

He wouldn't be the first to look at me and dream of days long gone. When they could still run and jump and swing a sword for hours without tiring. I also very much doubt any woman would still give him a pleasing look.

Don't worry about me, I know how to take care of myself.

Wings unfurled,

Sir Nemean JeVondair Renodin
Knight of Oligarch

The letter didn't mention him specifically, but he felt its sting nonetheless. Did he dream of days long gone when looking at the young knight himself? Did he take interest in that which he had lost but wished?

He knew the answer to that question perfectly well, and it was not one he liked remembering. Putting the letter back in an inside pouch under his robes, he stood up and aggressively hoarded his men to Troyes.

Because, in the middle of the road back to the frontlines, it was easy to distract oneself from the painful truth.