Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 50652 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #30: June 14, 2019, 07:28:04 PM »
-PHOENIX COURT 3-

Roleplay from Daeron Vurkow

Standing outside of the magnificent temple of The Triumvirate Daeron arrived early to compose himself and get in the right state of mind, as this was his first time in being apart of a meeting such as this and seeing his peers in person. As he was pacing up and down in the courtyard he heard a "hiss" from the nearby shrubbery. Assuming this was a snake he continued his pace but when the snake whispered "Daeron" he knew something was afoot. When he approached the source took on the shape of a hunched and dirty creature, who happened to be The Capitan.
"Sir! What a coincidence to find you here!" His eyes shone with happiness that if physically manifested would bounce off Daeron's sheer wall of confusion, for they had not seen each other since The Capitan was given the order to find Nemean.
"As you would know I have not brought Sir Nemean back yet, got lost as the camp was moving while trying to find Hogni who was doing the same thing you see." Affording himself a small chuckle.
"Anyway I found out he was going to be attending this meeting so I brought this truncheon you see and was hoping to get him into a position where I could deliver him to you, yet he does not seem to have arrived." Poking his head outside of the shrubbery to scan the courtyard for further signs of life. Daeron was could only be dumbstruck that his second, his main representative, was about to bludgeon a prince of the realm so he could send his unconscious body to his brother and possibly their liege in his name. Despite how this reunion was going he managed to keep his composure, for no real damage had actually been done.
"Right... so how did you know this meeting was taking place, only a select few were made aware and you were away."
"Well Sir, you see. I needed to blend in with the common folk if I was going to surprise the prince." Showing off his filth ridden self
"and thus I needed a job and it just so happened they needed a courier to deliver a message to the Duke of Blades and I was not aware of the contents but let me tell you Sir, he was not happy, began ranting about the meeting and throwing all sorts of threats though luckily once I had gotten this location I made a quick exit before he could do anything rash." A pit had formed in Daeron's stomach. Not only had he made a blunder of finding Nemean, now he was going to be associated with the Duke of Blades removal of his title. His representative had delivered the message to remove his title.
"He does not know who you are does he?"
"Course not Sir, but if he found me with you that would be hard to explain I must admit." Daeron took a few steps away from the temple and stared at the surroundings before squatting with his face in his hands screaming.
"ARGHHHHHHH GODS!" After a long silence Daeron turned to The Capitan, who had an awkward smile by this point and spoke in a very calm and mellow voice.
"Go to camp, take a bath and wait until I return. If I do not return, it means Selenia has flayed me alive and my skull belongs to her as a drinking receptacle." Understanding the message he offered a bow to his master before speed walking away, leaving Daeron with the wind and the pigeons.