Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 51987 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #45: June 17, 2019, 09:35:51 AM »

-PHOENIX COURT 3-

Roleplay from Ryndhal Nabarl

Standing in the temple, waiting for the Phoenix Court to actually get underway, watching with disappointment at the events that happened before it gets underway and offering a scowl to the Crone, Ryndhal makes his way to the raise platform, his deep voice, with many, many years of use preaching, silences the room as he speaks.

“Greetings one and all. Our queen, who caused our realm to become divided and divisive with secrets and promises with whomever she felt and regarding whatever she liked, has now gone and hidden under a rock somewhere. We can all hope that is where she stays...

“This has made the crown vacant, and I put myself forward for this to try to mend our broken realm and unite us as never before.

“My first action would be the banner. Although I do not agree with what our former queen promised, promise it she did, and we will not be a realm that goes against its word. After it is changed, to the former RedHaven banner, I shall attempt to find a new one that recognised our new realm, though this would need to be approved by the majority of the realm, it would not just be changed at my whim.

“Perdan... that is what brought our realms together in the first place... I have wanted to see the end of that realm for longer than most, if not all, of you have even been alive. I have seen them lie, betray, destroy, beg... twice previously I have been in a realm that showed them mercy and did not finish them off, and each time we were later betrayed as well. They are nothing but a wart that needs removal permanently.

“I will be open about any discussions I have, though am also aware that I may, as I have in the past, make some decisions some in the realm won’t approve of, I will always explain my reasoning and be open to constructive comments.

“When Eponllyn was created, part of the terms that allowed it were that I be made the judge. That was the level of trust and respect that I had with friends and enemies alike to be fair and honest.

“Our realm will unite, Perdan will fall, and I will then return to my preachings...

“If any have any questions, do please ask.

“As the Four Winds blow...”

Ryndhal lowers his arms softly and surveys the vast Hall, glad to have made that speech in front of Elysia, knowing how important truth and honesty are to her.