Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 51838 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #75: September 21, 2019, 06:52:39 PM »

-=-=-=-=-

Fellow Nobles of the Realm, Ambassador Alexander,

I would also be interested in your opinion regarding the traditional migration south? Is this a undertaking you would be willing to consider or reject?

The Xavax desire home. The war we fight still is because the south tried to displace our people and they succeeded. The Xavax did not give in. Rather they chose to continue the fight. Many joined their ranks and Realms did likewise. Until the great behemoth of warfare of today took shape.

Ancestral home is the goal. To return to that land from which we hail. There was a great exodus and if that is possible so it must be possible to return. How, when, in what shape and how. Those are questions we must find answers to. What we do know is that we will not accept a position of weakness. We will not be slaves or servants. It will happen on our terms. Our own.

Why else have we bled and continue to do so.  The Xavax have been fighting not to take lands in the midlands or to live in the north. They have fought to return to Greater Xavax. We are no longer just the Xavax in Greater Eponllyn. There are Eponli Nobles. With their own heritage and desires. They have lived close to Xavax, to the west of it. In my mind it isn't such a big difference. We are neighboring peoples that were forced north.

Sheltered by realms that welcomed us and provided for us. We've come together as one in this realm. This Greater Eponllyn and we still dream of returning to the south. We can do that, and we will. Perhaps in time, we will no longer be neighbors, as we are in the south of the past. Maybe we will become something greater, as is my hope.

It is not a dream that has been forgotten and that was ever the goal for this war.

Wings unfurled,

Sir Nemean JeVondair Renodin
Knight of Commonyr

-=-=-=-=-

Fellow Nobles of the Realm, Chief of Commerce Mara,

If you choose to ignore parts of my own letters to your person and follow that by pushing your own narrative, that is fine. It does have the effect of me being less inclined to be accommodative towards you. Neither do I wish to argue with you as that is a futile effort.

Should you wish me to restate the matter which I put to you, I shall.

Wings unfurled,

Knight of Commonyr

-=-=-=-=-

Fellow Nobles of the Realm, King Ryndhal,

I offer congratulations on your election King Ryndhal.

May you reign wisely and I shall be the first to publicly offer fealty onto the throne as you take your seat.

Wings unfurled,

Knight of Commonyr