Author Topic: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!  (Read 252597 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!
« Reply #165: March 20, 2011, 02:42:03 AM »
<smiles> I think destroying the Fissoan force that made an incursion, slaughtering a fair bit of militia, looting at our leisure, and moving to sack the townsland surrounding the Fissoan capital while the Fissoan army is reduced to picking off stragglers demonstrates the point fairly clearly.

This word will be sent out IC through various channels, but do note that the relative restraint in looting was intentional, not accidental.  If I'd wanted to do it, three or four Fissoan regions would be half-burned and depopulated already.

To be fair, the Fissoan Rebels are lucky the army did not attack their 'army' when it was in Kamande, or stay in Mangai for a bit, else your that entire 'army' would be dead.
As for Fissoa itself, is it prepared to face the might of the Golden Sword of Luria? I sincerly doubt it ;)

The Fissoan Rebels have been very very lucky, but the point stands - can you defeat our first incursion? An incursion that only has a percentage of the full force of Luria? *insert more propoganda here*  ;)

It should be an interesting few days, maybe even weeks :D

Also Kudos to the militia and the unit of Mkhai, damn my evil traitor scouts for leading into Mangai three hours early  :'(
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries