Author Topic: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!  (Read 251571 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!
« Reply #240: March 28, 2011, 07:52:03 PM »
Its all part of a plan thats been in motion for some while.

The fact I am annoyed is not, at who I think Sacha thinks I am mad at, but rather someone else for tipping that person off OOC and spoiling today's fun.
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #241: March 29, 2011, 10:13:43 PM »
The silence from PeL after what appears to be a huge political shift from the outside is.... uncanny.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #242: March 29, 2011, 10:22:34 PM »
The silence from PeL after what appears to be a huge political shift from the outside is.... uncanny.

There was one major unexpected event (Tim's reaction and Alanna pausing) that shook things up, and the rest is still a little up in the air.  Koli could probably explain stuff, but he's far, far too busy right now (grins).
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #243: March 29, 2011, 11:11:35 PM »
Don't worry Vellos, as soon as I know what's going on you are the first to hear ;)

And I rather don't want to talk about yesterday, as that was .... unexpected..

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #244: March 30, 2011, 04:57:12 AM »
There was one major unexpected event (Tim's reaction and Alanna pausing) that shook things up, and the rest is still a little up in the air.  Koli could probably explain stuff, but he's far, far too busy right now (grins).

I'd like to know what that one unexpected event was? At least what is meant by Tim's reaction.

I know pretty much everything that was planned, but am really interested in what actually happened. Seeing as my character also tried to do exactly what just happened.

P.S. I certainly think it deserves a new thread. This has only been attempted what, 3 or 4 times now?

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #245: March 30, 2011, 05:14:54 AM »
I'd like to know what that one unexpected event was? At least what is meant by Tim's reaction.

Then get Tim to talk about it.  I'm not going to, and I strongly suggest that no one besides Tim do either.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #246: March 30, 2011, 08:20:53 PM »
"The Kingdom of Pian en Luries is no more. Our dreams of a Lurian Empire lie in ruins." - part of a statement of Pian en Luries

I would applaud this, for I have been part of the earlier succession of Giask, but it still doesn't explain a lot.
And it seems that some OOC-issues got involved in Pian's intern politics.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #247: March 30, 2011, 08:22:38 PM »
And it seems that some OOC-issues got involved in Pian's intern politics.

The OOC issues were people who decided that there was no possible way the plot was IC.  I can assure you that they are wrong.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #248: March 30, 2011, 08:40:53 PM »
"The Kingdom of Pian en Luries is no more. Our dreams of a Lurian Empire lie in ruins." - part of a statement of Pian en Luries

"Our" being the operative word here. The Empire itself is quite a long way from being in ruins, I can assure you.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #249: March 30, 2011, 09:18:27 PM »
You people are way, way too cryptic.

Somebody want to give some background?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #250: March 30, 2011, 09:27:50 PM »
The OOC issues were people who decided that there was no possible way the plot was IC.  I can assure you that they are wrong.

I know for sure that every plot against Queen Alanna while my character was in Pian en Luries was carried out purely IC. (This includes all 3 plots carried out, before the current one, because of course my character is no longer there.)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #251: March 30, 2011, 09:55:31 PM »
You people are way, way too cryptic.

Somebody want to give some background?

First you must find the jade monkey before the next full moon.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #252: March 30, 2011, 10:40:16 PM »
Alanna was the longest ruling character of all Dwilight. And in her past, many rebels have risen against her. Now they succeeded.

But what bugs me is that he send an OOC notification saying that Timothy didn't wanted to deal with the 'ooc-issues'. The fact alone that he paused Alanna is already a big question mark to me. Seems serious..
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #253: March 30, 2011, 10:53:23 PM »
Alanna was the longest ruling character of all Dwilight. And in her past, many rebels have risen against her. Now they succeeded.

But what bugs me is that he send an OOC notification saying that Timothy didn't wanted to deal with the 'ooc-issues'. The fact alone that he paused Alanna is already a big question mark to me. Seems serious..

Nah it is just me. Every time I go to another realm something happens. :P

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #254: March 30, 2011, 11:49:26 PM »
Alanna ruled for a long long time. That is something to respect. In that time rebellion has been pretty constant, which can only suggest a few things a general dislike of the way the realm was ruled, a massive grouping of power hungry nobles all looking for their chance to steal the reigns, or a OOC effort to remove Alanna. It appears that several of the council chose to believe it is all OOC. I would guess only those heavily involved in the rebellion would truly know if that is true, and no matter what the truth is, it would be unlikely to change anyone else's opinion.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.