Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 537668 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #1005: October 10, 2011, 08:45:17 PM »
don't tell me the "required resource" is the resource needed for it to be active, rather than what it takes to build.

Nope.

I think it has something to do with the order turn updates are done. I'm guessing it takes Quatloos before granting them, meaning you're fine after a while because you'll have built up a solid base of Quatloos so even if it takes everything before granting you some, you'll still have what you need.

However I think I'm haemorrhaging Quatloos from somewhere. I had around 900kq last turn and this turn I have just shy of 500k. However, I do miraculously gain Quatloos some times. I definitely didn't have 900k a few days ago and the only thing that happened is that my trade ships returned and then left (that was 2/3 days ago though).

Thats retarded. The other fix is almost useless.

Agreed. I think changing it to keeping track of ships that didn't fight that turn and then having them bombard the planet might be a good step. So if I have 10 Cruisers on a planet, the enemy builds 1 scout, it'd use 2 Cruisers to fight the scout and then 8 Cruisers to bombard the planet.