Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 538751 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #150: July 27, 2011, 08:11:57 PM »
Hey guys. So I started playing Daves Galaxy at right around the same time I started [my newest] BM (found it through this forum, actually. And oh hey, we have a forum now!)

My name there is kazhaar and I really have no idea where in the galaxy I am. There's a big empire, ThatNiggaOmar, 2 grid squares to my east... and (going by the scoreboard) some heavy hitter named uranus also nearby. I sense my empire will not last long without friends.  :)

Welcome to Dave's Galaxy and welcome to the forum! I can't seem to find you, but I think you should also be close to Adriddae (he's brown-orange, south of drugmrgarrison).

well, I got my first colony up and running.

Wow, I didn't realise how far away you are from your nearest planets >.< Have you got many more Arcs out?

I should have 3 more colonies in 2 turns, with one of them being 0.01 "distance" away after tomorrow's turn :(

How are we all coming with attacking fleets? Anyone soon to be taking over someone's planets?

EDIT:

I've started as well--"egamma" is my name. I'm close to jackdaniels (he's the nearest big guy), vich, dapil, and princesswalnut.

Welcome to the fold! Can't say I've noticed many of those guys (I only remember seeing jackdaniels), I'll take a look around for you :)

EDIT EDIT:

Found you! If I was being sneaky, I'd build as many subspacers as you can and send them all to bgalbs. Might be worth the risk if it means you can get someone's home planet straight away :) Also mikefletcher3 is a good target, I remember seeing him a while back and noticing his other 2 accounts. At planet level 51, seems he hasn't logged in for a while, so I'd guess there's no fleet there :)

If you go 3 rings in and 1 segment counter clockwise, you'll find me (Klingzog) and Kai. 2 rings in and 1 segment counter clockwise and you'll find Vellos

Also, I just noticed something utterly awesome - carlwolcott isn't playing any more. When I started playing he had his home planet, 3 immediately around it and other 1 colony. My home planet is level 57, but 2 of his immediate colonies are level 4, meaning they haven't levelled up for at least the last 3 turns, which I think means he hasn't logged in for at least 5 turns. I'm going to divert my 3 attacking fleets to his home planet and see if his home planet hits level 60 next turn. If it does I'll send my guys back at PeterKaan, otherwise I'm cashing in on a free little empire :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:42:08 PM by Nathan »