Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 538330 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #225: July 31, 2011, 04:12:54 PM »
It seems that as with most online games new players cannot compete with old ones in this game.

How so?

So I got planetary defenses available on my home planet and my society level is 61, so perhaps it shows at 60?

Probably. My home planet is level 61 too and I can get Planetary Defence. Anyone know how it works?

I have not seen an option to combine fleets into one do we know if this is possible?  Or do we have dissolve two fleets get the full resources back and then build a new fleet at a planet where they are then together?

I'm not quite sure if scrapping a fleet after the turn it's been built will give you the full resources back. You could build a scout this turn, leave it at your home planet and then scrap it next turn to see. That's presuming you're in no rush to combine the fleets you already have.

Seems the Cruiser that was heading to my planet overshot. It was right next to my planet last turn, now it's on the other side and a fair way away. I didn't get a report about an attack, so I'm presuming it's the same Cruiser.

My level 8 colony has finally started producing steel! I get a whole 1 steel next turn from it! :D It's still using up antimatter though, so I won't be able to build an arc from it for a while.

I'm going to try a little experiment. I'm going to wait a turn before building anything, giving me around 30k steel. I'll build 3 arcs, sending 2 to one planet and 1 to another (both equal distance away so they arrive the same turn). I'll see how much of a boost doubling the arcs gives the planet. If it starts producing things much quicker then it might be worth while using more than 1 arc to colonise planets in the future.