Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 537968 times)

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #270: August 05, 2011, 04:40:56 AM »
Yeah, he's a friend of mine who plays the game. I told him to say "hi" in case you were sending fleets at him. He won't be around long, he's seen 100 cruisers from one of the large guys nearby heading to his home planet :P

Lol, you should be able to get carlwolcott. He's inactive, so just keep sending fleets and eventually he'll fall. Just remember to keep an eye on PeterKaan's planet near you. He's already sent one fleet, so it wouldn't surprise me if he sends a few more from his new planet, leaving his original planet to fight off me. Besides, Adanedhel hasn't logged in since 22nd of July, the fleets at carlwolcott are what he sent out before he stopped playing so you shouldn't see any more from him :)

Even without planetary defence I don't have enough quatloos to keep up with the amount needed to build all those subspacers. I'd need to increase my planetary income by quite a lot and remove a few other upgrades to keep up. With planetary defence (which I think I'll keep in case he strikes back and I can't defend) I only get about 55k Quatloos a turn, so I was thinking 1 Battleship and a few supporting ships (depending on available steel) per turn. Keep those streaming against his planet and hopefully I'll be able to beat him as I have a more developed home planet. It'll be worth the spend if I'm able to grab his home planet :)

Vellos, who are you going for at the moment?
De-Legro, do you intend to keep sending fleets down here to try and get one of these home planets?
For quatloo / steel balance I think you should use subspacer/destroyer. Try subspacer/destroyer/1 blackbird