Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 537637 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #360: August 10, 2011, 03:01:54 PM »
Started playing this game with the name Fulco, I guess im located at (1751.0,1716.9 )

Found you! You're not too far away from the big bulk of us. If you look to your west you see Adanedhel, last time I checked he was inactive so you should be able to loot something (check on your neighbours tab to be sure he is still inactive). However, be careful of the Planetary Defence system he has as they can kill your fleet before they even get to his planet.

I'd get in contact with the two big guys near you and ask them not to kill you. Flyingmana is a nice guy, he moved his fleet away from my planet when I asked him to. I've not talked to jahroen though. They might even be able to give you advice on how to take out Adanedhel's planets because they'll want as many people as possible to chip away at his empire before he comes back online.

If you go further to the west you'll see a dark blue empire, that's Vellos (a few of us are north of him). If you ask nicely, he might help you take a planet around there :)