Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 537821 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #465: August 18, 2011, 02:47:01 PM »
crap...Jahroen is attacking me already

Ask him nicely not to? He might be one of those guys that listen when someone asks :)

If not, then I'd say either: 1) Pack up and ship out, send everything you have over to where I am (left of you, I think) and try and get yourself a planet over here with a massive military force. 2) Fight back, store all your resources until a day before he arrives and then build the biggest fleet you can to counter him, then keep storing resources until your fleet is almost destroyed and repeat.
1 will be safer, but means you have to wait before being able to properly play again. 2 will be more interesting, but also very risky.

Do I need any previous upgrade before I can build planetary defense?

Level 61 society and then it takes 5/6 days to build (some people said 5, but mine had a halt in the middle where it only did 16%, might depend on how much surplus resources you have when you're building it).

In other news, Merchantmen are awesome. Every one of them that comes back to my home planet brings steel and then heads off with food or consumer goods - they haven't paid for themselves yet, but if this trend keeps up then they will do fairly quickly.