Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 538491 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #600: September 01, 2011, 03:17:12 PM »
My guys just created Unobtanium. They bought 2 from a planet with no Matter Synths on it and no fleets had been scrapped there that could have given it some. Not that I'm complaining, I'll take my free resources, thanks :D It definitely gives a minor resource advantage to those people able to build a large fleet of Merchantmen/Bulkfreighters, but probably not enough to win a war.

I noticed Oldry created himself a little backup planet in the middle of nowhere. My arc just flew near it which is how I managed to see it. I'm going to send over 35 Subspacers to take the planet. I probably won't need that many, but since it'll take a long time to get there (about a month), I want to make sure I definitely take it upon arrival. It'll be a fairly useless planet, but since we're at war with him anyway, I may as well snag it :P

Kai, you might want to send a fleet to intercept that arc Oldry's sending away. A couple of Subspacers set to Piracy sent to it's destination should be enough to get it for yourself :D