Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 538825 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #615: September 03, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »
I'm going to need help to take out Oldry. Alone, he is going to destroy me.

I think Addridae is looking for a fight, he's currently sending fleets against De-Legro (probably knowingly), so you've probably got help there. Slapsticks might want in too. I'll help out in a bit, I feel like expanding for now. If it gets desperate then I can pump some resources into fleets and send them off to defend your planets, but I'd rather stay playing the colonising game for now.

Is there a way to merge fleets? I'd hate to have hundreds of small fleets scattered around. I want to build distributed, then meet and merge.

Nope, the only way to merge fleets is to scrap them and rebuild them. Scrapping gives you all your resources back, so you don't lose anything, but it's just inconvenient. Only problem is that this means you have to do it on a planet with a Military Base. Dave is working on it though.

In other news, my home planet is now trading rare resources. I've got a massive stock of them and I'm now producing way more than I can ever use (I'd need to build 4 Super Battleships a day). It's not worth any of you turning off your Matter Synths and relying on me, the cost is just too great for you (unless you're running a ridiculously high tax rate), but figured I'd let you all know anyway :)