Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 538595 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #615: September 04, 2011, 07:26:34 PM »
Why would you want to go after the hardest target? There's only 60 cruisers at Nu Fornpeia.

I've got to agree with Kai on this one, you should pick off his weaker targets first. He won't want to move the Cruisers at Pi Circax because they take so long to get anywhere, which leaves him vulnerable on both planets. If you keep some light pressure on Pi Circax meaning he can't move those Cruisers, then hit heavy on the other planets, you'll wear him down.

I'm going to colonise one more planet around my home ring and then start building Super Battleships. I'll get a few (5/6 probably) and then send them down to Omega Octansbae 3 - I'm guessing he won't have much there as it's his newest conquest.

What does "above average climate" mean? That's the one planet I want to colonise because I'm rather curious about it.

EDIT: Also, I'm sending a few fleets over to one of the new players (darthbenjamin at Omicron Monotes). If he's still active by the time I get there, I'll leave him be. Otherwise, I'll take the planet. I'll leave AntiMatter (at Sigma Delphus 6) to Addridae since I noticed you've already got a fleet heading over there and it's closer to your home planet than it is to mine :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 07:34:41 PM by Nathan »