Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 529475 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #900: September 30, 2011, 07:38:50 PM »
Mind Control went inactive on my home today, which probably means food requirements are even higher now ¬¬

I'm hoping that if I don't build anything there, I'll be able to get a decent stockpile of cash up so that I can stop worrying about things going offline. Scrapped Trade Incentives today to try and save a bit of cash. Thinking I might have to bring all of those Blackbirds back and scrap them too so I can save on fleet costs (although they are useful, so they'll go back at some point).

I've yet to see a "below average" planet, despite taking quite a few :S

Wow, that guys is pretty desperate to get rid of you. Send in 1 SBS and then just keep building 1 scout set to Planetary Defence there each day? That should do until Dave fixes it, at which point I'd suggest rolling up in a ball and crying. Reason for 1 SBS is that it should only be engaging 2 SS a turn, which means it's 16 attack versus 14 defence each turn, he has to get rather lucky to take it out.

Trying, but Oldry was clever. He hit my minor colony with 40 cruisers. I retaliated with 60 destroyers. I killed that fleet. But that drew most of my resources out. Now I've got to turn my fleet around (20-something destroyers) and get back to Airstrip 3. Disband all my destroyers that survive, and use the remaining resources to build scouts.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner