Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 537666 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #90: July 25, 2011, 01:15:50 AM »
Looking at our locations, we could jointly be maneuvering towards filling up our internal space. It has some empires in it, but at least the western half, south and slightly east of myself, has no massive empires; biggest looks to be jackdaniels. Long term, filling up that area so we can be back to back might be wise. Plus, once we're big enough, we can be hitting empires between us from multiple angles.

You mean take out KipJaw and kd916? Then move on to Kip (same person as KipJaw?) and uu60? That would certainly give us a quick boost. I could also move up to PeterKaan. But that still leaves carlwolcott and I certainly can't take him alone.

EDIT: Dang you're quick, 3 responses whilst I was replying...

Yeah, ya'll go for carlwalcott. I'll try and take out these smaller ones; kipjaw, kd, kip. I think kip will be my first target once I've got a few colonies.

Ok, he's got a few turns on me for growth, but if I make a few smaller fleets I think I can slip through and take out his main planet. Once there, I can move outwards to his other planets. If Kai was to do the same, I think we can outnumber him.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:18:15 AM by Nathan »