Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 529354 times)

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #300: August 06, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »
I'm not going to ignore them, I'm going to obliterate them. As you can see I have about a hundred ships on the way.

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #301: August 06, 2011, 04:59:52 PM »
You should let them land, they won't be able to pump out ships to defend his planets, but once you have his bigger planet you can move on to those colonies for a pretty far along colony. Remember, it saves you loads of steel to let them land :)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #302: August 06, 2011, 07:56:24 PM »
I just took 3 new planets bringing my total up to 10... I found a planet relatively close by from someone who started but never came back, so I'm gonna take it over and begin an expansion around it.

Morningstar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #303: August 06, 2011, 08:18:35 PM »
I'm right beside Daycryn. 1734.8,1865.5

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #304: August 06, 2011, 10:22:30 PM »
Well, this game is actually turning out to be pretty cool. Wish there was a real-time version of it. (not fast paced real-time, of course)

squishymaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #305: August 07, 2011, 12:02:49 AM »
I wish it had turns like Battlemaster because twice a day would be twice as cool :D

Also, KingDante and Fodder, you two are the only people around me.  Is there anything going on you need help with?  Is anyone messing with you or did you want to mess with anyone?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:06:35 AM by squishymaster »

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #306: August 07, 2011, 12:39:12 AM »
I wish it had turns like Battlemaster because twice a day would be twice as cool :D

Also, KingDante and Fodder, you two are the only people around me.  Is there anything going on you need help with?  Is anyone messing with you or did you want to mess with anyone?

Ya, we are all alone in our sector of the galaxy. No one is messing with me or anything. I think we're all allies, or at least I'm allies with the two of y'all. I guess we three could work together to take someone down if we want to.

I was thinking about going to war with Jeffer because I want to take over my entire sector and then wall it off with scouts before sending out a ton of merchantmen to do their thing.

squishymaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #307: August 07, 2011, 01:23:51 AM »
I have a ton of merchantmen and bulk freighters I made the first couple of turns and sent out, I have not seen anything cool happen with them yet.  They took like 4 days getting somewhere and bought 150 steel, yea woo ::)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #308: August 07, 2011, 01:37:21 AM »
I have a ton of merchantmen and bulk freighters I made the first couple of turns and sent out, I have not seen anything cool happen with them yet.  They took like 4 days getting somewhere and bought 150 steel, yea woo ::)

Better than mine. They bought 550 of my steel, travelled for about 10 turns and then got blown up as they entered the guy's sensor range. No battle report, no war declared, they just died. I think once my little war is over I'll send a load of traders out to my colonies and then bring back the steel they have there. One of them has nearly 27k but can't do anything with it. If I had that back at my home planet, I could pump out 3 more arcs.

squishymaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #309: August 07, 2011, 02:41:15 AM »
But without being able to control what your merchants buy how do you consolidate your resources at your capital where you want to build the arcs?

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #310: August 07, 2011, 02:54:27 AM »
Stop trading :P

I wonder, are multiple accounts allowed in the game? >_>

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #311: August 07, 2011, 02:59:53 AM »

There's no difference between playing different planets I don't know why you'd want to play double.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #312: August 07, 2011, 05:10:00 AM »

No, but then I don't believe Dave really polices it so knock yourself out.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #313: August 07, 2011, 07:11:51 AM »
Ya, we are all alone in our sector of the galaxy. No one is messing with me or anything. I think we're all allies, or at least I'm allies with the two of y'all. I guess we three could work together to take someone down if we want to.

I was thinking about going to war with Jeffer because I want to take over my entire sector and then wall it off with scouts before sending out a ton of merchantmen to do their thing.

... just tell me what to do, or i'll be blowing all my steel on arcs
firefox

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #314: August 07, 2011, 10:04:20 AM »
... just tell me what to do, or i'll be blowing all my steel on arcs
1. send one ship to each nearby player to see if they are active
2. upgrades
3. arcs