Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 529197 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #630: September 04, 2011, 11:06:56 PM »
Blitzkrieg him, hitting his weak points and leaving the strongholds for your follow fleets to take care of.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #631: September 05, 2011, 01:09:07 AM »
I've sent a small super battleship fleet at Oldry's planet of    Omega Octansbae 3. Might be enough to distract him from awhile. Jahroen is hammering me bad, and I don't have the production planets near him to do much, trying to reinforce my few stronghold area's in case he comes after those once he has finished on our frontier.

Also spotted an Oldry planet out in the middle of no where. Might try and send a fleet out there, but it will take WEEKS to arrive.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 01:42:57 AM by De-Legro »
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #632: September 05, 2011, 05:29:24 AM »
Vellos just send 60 there immediately, soften it up and make him show his hand. I'm already en route with 120 cruiser. Keep the rest of your army for defence since you're paranoid.

Nathan you should be sending sizeable fleets as well.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:07:13 AM by Kai »

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #633: September 05, 2011, 05:36:22 AM »
I'm norrel ingame, who are some enemies close to me that I could !@#$ up?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #634: September 05, 2011, 02:00:56 PM »
I'm norrel ingame, who are some enemies close to me that I could !@#$ up?

Sorry, I should have mentioned you too with Addridae (Largan), but I thought you were still busy expanding.

Oldry is our current target. He has 4 home planets, but nothing else. He's swallowing up any new players he can find and he's also targeting Kai and Vellos. You can find his planets to the south of you, he's light pink.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #635: September 05, 2011, 07:41:56 PM »
I would be happy to help, since my fight with another player is wrapping up nicely. I'll now have two home planets with which to create fleet.

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #636: September 05, 2011, 08:42:06 PM »
I would be happy to help, since my fight with another player is wrapping up nicely. I'll now have two home planets with which to create fleet.

Thanks, but I think you're a little too far away :P

Feel free to send something if you want, might give you a chance to grab a planet near us :D It'll probably take you a while to get here though.

Btw Kai, mind if I have Omicron Monotes (darthbenjamin)? I noticed you've got a fleet on the way. Plenty of inactive newbies to share out though :D

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #637: September 05, 2011, 08:49:19 PM »
2 more new players popped up close to me. I'm gonna send some fleets towards them, hopefully they will prove to be inactive and I can take their home planets off their hands.

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #638: September 05, 2011, 08:58:27 PM »
2 more new players popped up close to me. I'm gonna send some fleets towards them, hopefully they will prove to be inactive and I can take their home planets off their hands.

And if they turn out to both be active, you can encourage them to fight each other. Then, when one of them is dead, you swoop in guilt free and take out the guy left over (because now he has 2 planets, he's a veteran player! :P)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #639: September 06, 2011, 04:02:06 PM »
Vellos just send 60 there immediately, soften it up and make him show his hand. I'm already en route with 120 cruiser. Keep the rest of your army for defence since you're paranoid.

Nathan you should be sending sizeable fleets as well.

I believe you are actually en route with 98 cruisers. I am en route with 96.

I feel pretty confident Nu Fornpeia will be conquered by one of us, I just don't know which.

That should leave me enough resources on hand to build about 100 cruisers at my home planet, which I will hold at the ready for defense.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #640: September 06, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »
Hey There!

Dave's Galaxy is currently running the turn, which takes approximately 1/2 hour. The game will be back up soon, this is nothing to worry about.

It used to be that the turn could run in the background, but unfortunately the game has grown too large for this to work properly with the current software. I will be fixing this issue soon, but for now you get this charming message.

This message will go away when the game is back up.

Thank you for your patience!

-- mgmt.

I wonder if this is because of the massive influx of BM players :o

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ardet nec consumitur.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #642: September 06, 2011, 05:43:57 PM »
No, Fleugs.

Just... no.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #643: September 06, 2011, 06:32:01 PM »
Also, yay! One of my new neighbors hasn't logged in since starting the game. Free home planet!

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #644: September 07, 2011, 01:52:45 AM »
Jahoren hasn't logged in for 5 days, I've stopped most of his assaults and am working on taking some of his planets now.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.