Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 534529 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #1020: October 12, 2011, 04:42:49 AM »
Well if any of you would pay attention to the little red empire by Agiri (who I know has gone inactive, I'm probably going to take his planets soon), you'd see that I'm constantly expanding. Fodder could tell you this as well. I'm currently going to protect sirgumby's planets, until I receive a response from uranus regarding whether he will help me protect them or not. If not, I will do my best to prevent this baz guy from gobbling them all up before any of you guys can conquer them. I've got several large fleets moving out to protect his planets, although I know of one that I will not be arriving in time to do anything about. It would have helped if sirgumby had placed planetary defences on at least his various home planets...

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #1021: October 12, 2011, 04:45:25 AM »
In fact, I would highly recommend attacking sirgumby, he has a high amount of planets with large populations but no defences.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022: October 12, 2011, 04:54:45 AM »
In fact, I would highly recommend attacking sirgumby, he has a high amount of planets with large populations but no defences.

Baz is an ally of mine, and together with his ally Dach seems to be laying claim to any Sir Gumby planets that Uranus doesn't take.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #1023: October 12, 2011, 04:56:31 AM »
Wait, uranus is getting in on the act? Dear god I had better get in on this then...

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024: October 12, 2011, 05:09:02 AM »
No idea, Uranus tends to grab up any in actives though so it is a good bet. Mind you Baz and Dach are pretty aggressive as well, they have been fighting JackDaniels up until the time he went inactive, you might want to get on their good sides before you go planet grabbing.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025: October 12, 2011, 04:25:37 PM »
Oldry is sending 200 crusiers from Omega Octansbae 3 (West of Kia) into my core area. He is going to pass through Toms space to do this it seems. He is either after some of my planets, or he is going for Jahorens remaining planets. He timed it pretty well, I just blew my surplus in the area on arcs, but I should have something to welcome him when he arrives.

I have a theory that Oldry is Heirulf. It is complete unsubstantiated. But it's what I'm thinking.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026: October 12, 2011, 06:38:26 PM »
I have a theory that Oldry is Heirulf. It is complete unsubstantiated. But it's what I'm thinking.

Oh? How so?

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027: October 12, 2011, 07:12:02 PM »
Oh? How so?
Vellos says a lot of funny things lol

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028: October 13, 2011, 01:21:14 AM »
Mostly because Oldry's homeworld is in Heirulf's space, conquered by Heirulf.

And he seems to hit inactives around Heirulf's fringes.

And Heirulf seems very nice and benign, but a player with an empire that big surely is getting his war-thrills somewhere. So where? Maybe a second account.

And Oldry is clearly active, but doesn't respond to anything, maybe indicating being a "second account."
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029: October 13, 2011, 01:36:08 AM »
Mostly because Oldry's homeworld is in Heirulf's space, conquered by Heirulf.

And he seems to hit inactives around Heirulf's fringes.

And Heirulf seems very nice and benign, but a player with an empire that big surely is getting his war-thrills somewhere. So where? Maybe a second account.

And Oldry is clearly active, but doesn't respond to anything, maybe indicating being a "second account."

Oldry is MY second account silly.

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030: October 13, 2011, 01:38:09 AM »
Like I said, just a random theory. Could be completely incorrect. But Oldry seems more than willing to attack active players, yet does not seek any revenge against Heirulf, who took his homeworld.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031: October 13, 2011, 01:39:08 AM »
If I was Oldry I wouldn't wanna pick another fight, especially not with a huge empire like hierulf's :p

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032: October 13, 2011, 01:41:27 AM »
hierulf is a pussy cat, I declared war on him, he instantly sued for peace, I insisted he stop colonising near me, he agrees without complaint. Soon as I can spare the fleets I think I'm going to test his fighting abilities.

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033: October 13, 2011, 07:13:20 AM »
Once again, I think maybe Heirulf and Oldry are the same player, acting out two RPed powers. Both are insane distortions of political personalities.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034: October 16, 2011, 11:58:40 PM »
I created an account for the fun of it. I'm surrounded by Sacha's empire.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron